Actually going from being a date to a potential boyfriend?

I am a shy guy and get nervous around girls real easily, but that doesn't mean I have not been on dates before. The thing for me is actually going from the guy she just went out with to the guy that is my boyfriend. So what are some of the things that I should do on dates, as in raising the stakes on dates.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If you're nervous around girls, I wouldn't advise you to focus too much on raising the stakes in the obvious ways (talking to her about wanting a serious relationship, etc.). If you want a serious relationship, it might be better to do some social networking; talk to the girl, get to know her, before you try anything serious.

I've found that one of the best ways to get in a girl's good graces is to message her just before bedtime. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure this method can easily create a sort of longing to talk to you before bedtime, so she'll be thinking about you while trying to go to sleep. She might even dream about you.

Good luck!