Would you date someone that was like a brother or sister to you if they told you they loved you?

If you saw someone as your brother or sister and they told you that they had fealings for you, loved you and wanted to spend the rest of there life with you would you date them?

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Girl

• Chances are if you are that close to someone and they tell you that they love you more than anything, you're going to start feeling something more for them.

I think if this would happen to me, I would probably date the guy.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. At your age and my age if you find true love then you don't turn it down. If you find true love then the whole point is to be attached to that person forever. Although unfortunately I have no such girlfriends who are like a sister to me.

• Not a chance, that would just be too creepy for me, if I love someone like a sister then that's how I see her, as a sister nothing more nothing less.

• Yes.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes!

What have you got to lose?!?

Nothing at all, and like someone already mentioned here, if you hear him say those words to you,the power of suggestion is very powerful! You'll start noticing things about him you haven't before, like how hunky he is, and how kind he is, and not just in a brotherly way.

Trust me, if you say yes, you really can't go wrong!

*StillWater*

• Give it a try. You never know what might happen

• it never hurts to give it a chance

• NO NO I would not date them

• yeah :) id go for it