Guys, what makes you want a second date from a girl?

So a girl makes it through a first date with you. What would make you ask her for a second date? Girls you can answer to just reverse the question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it's all about chemistry for me. I've had a fine time with several girls on a first date, we have had similar interests, etc, but I never felt any desire for a second with them because I felt no connection. Doesn't matter how well suited we are for each other on paper or whether or not I had fun, if I don't feel the chemistry, I won't be asking her on a second date.

What Guys Said 8

• If the sex was good, it makes a second date far more likely. If it wasn't or I get the impression she isn't interested, there likely won't be a second date.

• haha

and if she was interested but there was no sex?

• Then there might be a second date. The first date can be negotiation for what is and isn't OK when we do wind up having sex. There is, of course, at that point an interest.

• if I didn't get laid the first date, jk ;)

• If we had a good time, and she was interesting. Both are key components in any chemistry, for me.

• Similar interest, great conversations, cute personality, etc. A lot of things combined :P but I don't really know if I've ever had "official dates." I tend to just befriend a girl and eventually it might lead to more and we just go out normally without anything "official."

• I would say directness, a clear connection or shared interests, and the suggestion of a second date before the end of the first one. If he wants to, he'll make sure to make time again.

• If I liked her back :D

• If we ''clicked'', even partially.

• chemistry or sex ...you should be able to tell which one it is after the first date. the end.

What Girls Said 2

• good sex:)

• if she's hot:)