Rock concert as a first date?

I'm planning in asking this chick out as a first date to a linkin park concert, what do you guys think?

BTW she loves music concerts JUST LIKE ME :D, her bday is a week before the concert, so should I ask her out once I give her the tickets as a present?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to go to a Linkin park concert, but then again I love linkin park. Also it wouldn't be a very good place to get to know one another because you couldn't really talk...but it would be so fun. Depends on the girl, if she likes the band and how well you know her.

What Girls Said 5

• sounds fun to me. then again, like another girl mentioned, it depends on the girl.

• Lol I honestly when I am at a linkin park concert I don't give a dam about who I'm with lol I m jumping around in the pit singing out loud and stuff

• i think that's a fabulous idea

• definitely! its fun and unique. :) like others said, it doesn't really give time for you two just to be together so I would grab something to eat after & talk or something (like fast food or those waffle houses)

• i think it'd be really funn personally, but some other girls with disagree with me. some girls are.. a plain jane and don't like to do fun things. if she is very bubbly than I'd say you picked a good idea.

What Guys Said 1

• Its so loud you wo't be able to communicate during teh concert...make some plans for before!