FOR EVERYONE - what do you think of a 17 year old girl dating a 15 year old guy?

this is for guys and girls to answer. do you think that's creepy or not a problem?

What Guys Said 1

• To me, it would depend on which grades they're in.

If she's a junior (or perhaps even a senior) and he's in 10th grade, it'd be okay.

But if she's a senior (or in 11th grade) and he's in 9th grade, that's a little weird to me.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think there's anything wrong with that. If you like the guy, he makes you happy, then stick to it. I know Christians will cut me down for saying that but I don't care. 'The things you regret not doing in life can sometimes hurt you more than the most excruciating torments in hell itself', is what my daddy always said. Oh, I love him! He's a good man :}

• haha, I'm Christian and I don't see anything wrong with it! Girls are more mature than guys so I think its better to date older than yourself(: