HELP! I found my boyfriend on a dating website!

I found my boyfriend of 3 months on a dating site...it is a new recent picture and it says he is "recently online"...I asked my friend in another city who is on there and that he 1000% doesn't know, to message him and he messaged her back...but he didn't take it any further as it seems he is not a paid subscriber so he can only do basic things and message any particular person a few times before he must be paid joiner and be able to freely message back and forth. I set up a fake profile of a really pretty girl and he "added" her(me) as a friend and said hi how are you what do you do! But again as he isn't a paid subscriber he can't keep writing back but "looks" at the profile...We have a really happy relationship and are talking about moving away together next month...why is on there? I am so confused... we live long distance at the moment but see each other on weekends...he broke up with his girlfriend of 1 year a few weeks before we started dating but he seems so in love with me...

Most Helpful Guy

• to be completely honest with you, you should probably forget him if you consider your relationship to be real. Do you not think if he could chat to the girls on the website properly and they offered him a slice of cake he would refuse? but then again to be real with you he probably like 80-90% of all guys. So it depends on you? if you feel you can get yourself a man who won't play that crap then dump this guy...or you could always just put it on him and say 'whats your intentions when you go on them websites' straight up, and the time to do it, is straight after you sleep with him. trust me

What Guys Said 3

• the way I see it, based from what his doing currently he shouldn't have committed a relationship with you in the first place because he just broke up with the EX and you appear to be the rebound regardless whether your relationship is long distance he should value your trust and commitment..now knowing what his doing better confront him now and be honest about it if his excuses are not credible and worth listening to better and it early than suffer more damaging heartaches later on..the fact he signed-up for this dating site he is looking for other options he can grab which is totally unfair on your end.

• that doesn't sound very good if you want my opinion... How serious are you guys?

But I have a question, how did you find out he was in there in the first place? just curious.

• thats kinda funny I don't know what to say but ha ha I am sorry

What Girls Said 1

• It honestly doesn't sound good. That's a sign he's gonna cheat, but there are a lot of cheaters out there. Depends on how much you love him if your willing to let it go.