When was your first kiss?

How old were you when you had it and where?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hah wish I knew!

What Guys Said 4

• Lol I was three and I was at the park and my best friends sister just walked up and kissed me, they told us we were pre-arranged to be married as a joke when we were older (7) because of that kiss and it made her cry ha ha XD! I guess I wasn't a good kisser =,( jk I'm amazing ha ha ! All joking aside the "real"one was a couple of years l8r. It was super special! We made out for two hours after wards. =)

• I was a 14 and I was at a high school dance

• still haven't gotten one :(

• September 2, 2008 I was 19 and it was on campus when we walked around.

What Girls Said 9

• I had JUST turned 17 and it was in the children's section at my local library (since I am forced to volunteer there every Monday and I met my boyfriend up there for fun).

• i was 5 years old but my first real one was 15

• I was four years old and he was six :) I spoke english and he spoke french. We french kissed in the rain.. God knows how we knew how to french kiss tho lol

• almost 16 and still haven't had one. I do have a date planned soon though so maybe that status will change! (I'm not sure about the date though so check out the question I asked on my profile and HELP ME!) And when/where was yours newyorker25?

• 17, outside a metro. It was after class. We were waiting for his bus. Heehee it was so cute.

• 11, at a park.

I totally regret it, because now the guys a jerk D:

• i was 17 in a club called 131

• 15

• I was 24, and kissed for 3 hours... was a long kiss. I was exhausted afterward ;)