Why are women so Evil?

Seriously, you don't see guys doing the horribly sadistic things women do...men may beat on each other etc...but women...cut each other's faces (to scar beauty), file false rape accusations and ruin guys lives...theres people like Lorena Bobbit...this isn't all women..but why is the female sex in particular so vile?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to go out on a limb here and say both men and women get convicted and sent to jail as often as there is evidence to convict no matter their sex, no matter what their crime. I would never applaud any person who intentionally harmed another person be it male or female.

I think you have a very one sided view on things, I suggest you speak to someone about this feeling you are having, as it concerns me that you have such contemptible thoughts about the whole female race. This is where sociopathic tendencies stem from. You sound like you are pretty young, and it could be that some woman, somewhere was a nasty bitch to you, but that does not mean all women are that way, and when you generalize us ALL in the same category as the one or ones who have elicited this feeling in you, you are doing the rest of us a great disservice. If you truly believe all women are the evil despicable monsters you have portrayed us to be, you seriously need some professional help. As serial killers and serial rapist suffer from the same deluded hallucination as you apparently do.

• FALSE.i kno of.this man that got sentenced for rape...and the rape kit even came back negative..she admitted she lied four years later.just search "False rape" on youtube..ull find all kinds of stories...and female is not a race..its a sex...and I'm 20 I don't know if that's "young" ...and I didn't mean "ALL" I think women in general have bad tenedencies or lean toward certain attitudes that are bad..for example would astudio audience of men on man talk show laugh about something like this happening

• I share your outrage at this insensitivity to the magnitude of this assault. It's down right ghastly for someone to mutilate anyone in this manner. Even if she spends life in prison it's not going to change his circumstances. I sincerely hope there is something that can be done for that man. I'm downright ashamed that any women have applauded her actions :( not cool

• there are also other examples of this kinda insensitvity...u might find this video interesting : link it kinda branches out on the subject.

What Girls Said 14

• It just sounds like you are meeting the wrong type of women.

If it helps you to get counselling to talk out things it is a way to express your frustrating and solve any problems you might be having or if you feel depressed about the wrong women you are dating.

I had depression for a while and I did counselling because of family problems and it helps to get those feelings out there and out of my system in a constructive way.

After I read your question, I realize you're biased because you've had bad experiences with a particular type of person or persons you've been meeting in your life. Similarly I've always had issues with my dad and don't get along with him because he was always verbally abusive but counselling kinda helped.

• Well maybe it's just karma women have been oppressed for so long maybe some crazies lash out. But in general women that hurt men have probably been beaten by that man and it's a crime of passion where as men are cunning and are more often serial killers or child molesters that do what they do for no aparent reason except to cause pain. Plus personally I would rather have a body part chopped off than be burned alive women to this day are still burned alive. : (

• not in my country or any western one...

• men are considered so invisible.. inhuman..reviled that taking away of the organ that makes them male is either considere positive or anything less than a horrible crime with the person who committed a disgusting, cruel human being.

• and adde you if you wanna chat...

• Only some women are crazy but face it men do prety afwul things too, Like run cults, asault banks, rape people other men and kids included. Its a statistic men comit more crime. Its wrong to blame it on all the women K. Just face it some people are crazy its a fact of life, yes men are included

• yea but the AVERAGE woman is crazier than the average man...i think women would do more if they could get away with it...feminsits always complain about how rape convcitions are too diffifcult...if they were any easier...women would be trumping up charges left and right for revenge on guys.

• if you have time..id appreaciate if you read this...i won't argue any more.

link

• Its OK, you just need to get over it eventually its not going to be easy but good luck anyways.

• Look, I understand where you are coming from because I used to feel this way about men. I used to think all men were bad & felt very bad for my gender. I was upset because men have such high expectations of women when it comes to looks, & are unwilling to date women past a certain age. I just felt like life was so unfair to women & was in great dispair. But as a Christian, I thought to myself, is it really likely that one gender is good, while the other is bad? No, the truth is that we are capable of evil & good, men & women. And as men could do bad things, so could women. I've witnessed women do evil things, & have even done them myself, so it is not fair for me to judge men so harshly. So, I stopped focusing on how bad things are for women, & focused more on how I could help women who go through my problems. I support self esteem programs & encourage women everywhere to feel beautiful just the way they are. I took my pain, & turned into something positive, and I also opened my eyes to the fact that things are not as one sided as we tend to believe.

You can continue to think so harshly about women & live in your lonineness. Or you can admit life is hard for everyone, & realize there is no victim in this world, we are good & bad, no one is perfect, including you & me. If you see something bad out there that hurts your gender, then try to make a difference. Do something to encourage your gender to believe in yourself, but don't make women out to be the bad guy. Pointing fingers at each other will not get us anywhere & we will only hurt ourselves in the end.

Good Luck - & I hope this helped

• im kinda amazed your christian..do you know how sexist the bible is?

• and radical feminism is harming my gender..thats why I'm an anti-fem.

• The Bible is not sexist, there are things it says that could be considered sexist if you did not know the reasoning & history behind them. But I'm not going to argue about that.

As for being anti-fem, I can see why you might find some feminism thinking to be insulting, I find them insulting myself. Your question says, "Why are women so evil," so I assumed you had issues with our gender as a whole. Every gender has bad people in it, no gender is better or worse than the other.

• This is either a really good troll or you're a complete idiot.

• Simple. Women have different ways off fighting then men do. We analyze and work behind the scenes, where men go straight for the attack. That's why the Goddess of Wisdom was a female, Athena. Women are just f***ing vicious. Don't you love us :)

• and the god of war was kratos :P lol

• Well what the hell kinda girls have you been chasing.

• none...if they don't want me I don't want them...beasides odds are they just ruin my life neway.

• Have you hear the saying "Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned". Now it is a little excessive to ruin a guys life , but in every woman's eye's and life she has someone who gives the crazy advice that gives the rest of the female population a bad rap.

• wut do you mean?

• i got that but I meant like what do you mean about the advice

• Most girls have a female friend who they tell their problems to. That friend usually or always gives her ' if it was this is what I'd do or you should do______(insert offending action here)_____'. That friend who gives her advice makes it seem all women are crazy if her friend listens to her.

EX:(S is girl who wants advice; W is the guy; and B is advice giver)

S: I think W is cheating

B: You should get his phone and go through it

S goes through and misunderstands a harmless situation(sometimes)

• Haha.. Because of men silly. Joke... I can't speak for all women because I am only one. I think the problem with a lot of us is the fact that we have been hurt and do not know what to do with the rage.

• get over it...or at least be proportionate...this one woman got angry because her hsuband wanted a divorce...fine..be mad...trasht eh cars car maybe.,.but this chick cut off his penis and threw it in a garbage disposal.so it would be utterly destroyed and not able to be re-attached...i mean..really?

• You just haven't found the right girl yet. That's all that's happening here.

• maybe because there's no such thing?

• Theres always such a thing. ALWAYS. All you need to do is turn that frown upside down and look for her because she's out there.

• lol, the men on this site are so screwed up, I've never met so many women haters in my life.

• what does that say about women?

• and what does that tell you about men?

• they are very unfortuante to have yeanrings for a sex that is so hostile towards them...thats what it says about men

• WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?

• let me guess..im stupid because I'm a guy critical of women?

• They call it stereotyping when you judge an entire group by what one person does.

• If you're not in it for love, I'm outta here!

• If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

• do you have any idea how the world would operate if everyone bought that BS...

• Yes, men are innocent victims & women are out for their blood. Please, there are men who are just as bad as "some" women. There is no innocent gender, there are just people. There are good and bad people, & gender has NOTHING to do with it. I know this because I used to think the same way about men, as you think of about women. And I learned, it wasn't a male problem, but a people problem. And that just because I was nice, didn't mean all women were nice. Being sexist is not cool!

• i agree with you that's why I think women who colelctively delight in belittling, shaming, and yes even torturing men should all drop dead.

What Guys Said 4

• ? dude, stop hating women. you need to get over whatever a girl did to you to mess you up.

each sex does f*cked up things to each other, and to members of the same sex.

you can't just pull out events that occur very rarely and start labeling and stereotyping as if its a fact.

men stalk, rape, abuse, beat, molest, pimp out, and kill girls/women, and its more common.

how many female serial killers are there that stalk/kidnap/torture/rape/kill men?

its more common for men to do these things.

• but when women do it they get a " you go girl" men get strongly condemned.

• Really? You think women are the only evil-doers?

If you open up any newspaper or news website you'll see that 99.9% of the truly horrifying sh*t that is happening around the world has been planned, perpetrated and exacerbated by men and only men.

• yes but I'm talking in general...women are genreally evil...its only a few evil men doing bad things.

• Sorry, mate, I don't even know how to argue with you because you lack basic spelling and grammar skills, and your argument is little more than a disillusioned, random rant seething with misplaced contempt.

• ok, MATE, run along then..i think a dingo is eating your baby...

• wow I didn't know who lorena bobbitt was so I searched it up...she cut off her bf's d*ck WTF?

• Dude, seriously, do you really think saying stuff like this is going to get you laid?