Why does she keep mentioning this

she keeps saying she wants to hang out with me.

WEVE NEVER MET BEFORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok so you've never met...Does she facebook you?...txt you?...what would give her the impression that's she knows you personally?...O and obviously she wants you because no chick says they wanna hang out with some dude she never met unless she wants to bang him.

What Girls Said 7

• If you don't know each other well yet, but she wants to hang out with you, it means that she likes your look. And when girl sees a beautiful guy without knowing his character, she starts thinking it up, giving him qualities that she wants to be in him..) So that girl dreams about meeting you) may beu should help her?)

• This may sound crazy but it sounds like she is interested in you and wants to get to know you. :)

• i dkkkk, I mean it sounds fishy to me

• obviously she wants to get to know you !

• I hate this expression but I feel in this situation its appropriate...does the word DUH mean anything to you? :P

• Because she wants to get to know you better...

How else are you supposed to get to know someone if you don't spend time together?

• Maybe she wants to hang out with you and get to know you!

• ... cause she likes you? is it not obvious? lol

• like I said. we're not even friends in real life. how can she already like me?

• oh

• yeah

What Guys Said 4

• Because she does want to hang out with you. If you don't want to then just say no to her in a polite manner.

• she likes you

• if this is just a pop up when your on a p*rn site saying "hey, your in ****, wanna hang out and maybe furdge" its jus an advert dude

• I think it's because she wants to meet you... and hang out