Girls: Would you date a guy who is the same height as you when you wear heels?

I guess this question is for the short girls seeing as am a short guy but I guess it can apply to girls at any height. Say you were a short girl and you were 5'4'' with your heels on, would you date a guy who was 5'4''? And other girls, same question applies but with your height.

Most Helpful Girl

• You would have to be significantly shorter than me (at least 6 inches) for me to notice really. Granted I'm 5'4", so rather unlikely to happen. I'd rather be with a guy near my height, saves the neck craning and makes it just easier to be face too face...;p

What Girls Said 5

• I personally wouldn't. I'm 5'2," so it's unlikely I'd be faced with that problem. But if I were, it's just not something I'm attracted to. We all have preferences.

• I wouldn't mind at all, I hate having to crane my neck to look a guy in the eye. and I never wear heels anyway.

• my boyfriend is actaully like one inch taller thyan me so I can't really wear high heels because I would be taller. but it doenst really bother me that much that we are almost the same hieght

i just don't wear highheels around him because I don't like being taller than him, I won't he even wear highheels when it coems to prom

• I have never judged a man based on his height. My last boyfriend is shorter than me when I wear heels, I never even noticed (until his army friends joked about it.) I'm more attracted to the confidence and charisma of a man than his height.

• He needs to be an inch taller. I am 5'7 so say I wear 4" heels, 6' is the minimum.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude didn't you get the memo? even tiny short girla want giant 6 ft and plus guys, stupid isn't it?

• Aww, come on now. Not every girl.

I'm probably 3-4 inches taller than my boyfriend... without heels... and I'm fine with it.

• well your 1 in 100 girls