Men, would you date a married woman?

She's still (technically) married but in everyother way she is not. She is, lets just say, going thru the last phases of the divorce process, dividing property, money, finalizing everything, which we all know takes time. Would you get involved?

Why would you?

Why you would not?

Lets throw another twist in it, let's say, you got involved not knowing, but she told you later, would you continue to see her?

Why?

Why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated married women and divorcing women. No big deal; dating is dating. But I've also dated a woman who hid the marriage from me. ABSOLUTE, TOTAL DEALBREAKER. Not only was the dishonesty troubling and unnecessary, but we weren't as cautious and discreet as we should have been, which led to problems with the husband.

• What would be a reason for you to not want to date a divorcing woman? You started seeing her, you really liked her, great chemistry etc etc, she does not tell you at first, but then does, you continue to see her, say its no big deal, it actually turns you on, then you turn around and say, I don't think we should see each other until you officially divorced, what is that? Thoughts?

• I'm not a stickler on relationship status of any kind. My dealbreakers tend to be emotional or moral ones, i.e. the evil and the mad. As for your scenario, sounds like a chickensh*t excuse for plain cold feet. If I like you, I like you, and I'll figure the divorce thing out.

What Guys Said 3

• Absolutely. Only if divorce is imminent. Because being the guy on the side for a married woman doesn't do anything except hurt in the long run. I'm fond of a married woman and if she ever asked to go out on a date, I'd do that in a heartbeat. I'd resist sleeping with her until a divorce was final though.

• I would

• it's fine with me.

What Girls Said 1

• so are you a WILF? (Wife I'd like to f*ck) so your separated. I don't think that counts