Would you?

Would you ever date a girl/guy that is 15 years younger than you or 15 years older. Why? Why not?

• It depends
  • Never
  • Yes I would
  • Those who are curious but don't want to answer
I'm happily engaged. It's just a question for sheer research

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, the generation gap is too large, thus mindset is radically different, thus it and may cause problems in a relationship. Not to mention physical attraction.

What Guys Said 5

• 15 years younger than me would be 13 years old, so no way right now. But there's a girl I have the hots for who is 9 years younger than me. it kinda sucks because I know that if we did get together we wouldn't be able to go to bars because she can't drink yet. Some of my friends say that dating a girl who's in that magic age zone where they're old enough to do everything but drink (18-20) can be worse than hooking up with a girl who's illegal, though I can't understand why.

• My father is 11 years older than my mother. He was 38 and she was 27 when they got married. It has worked for over 30 years now. Compatibility is much more important than a gap in age.

• Yes I would and I am. I'm 47 and my girlfriend is 30. We've been together for four years and still going strong.

After my divorce, I tried to date in my age range but, to a very large degree, the free women in that range were single for a reason and carrying waaayyy too much baggage and/or way too much weight.

I wasn't searching for someone as young as my gf; we were working together and a relationship just developed from that connection. I was concerned at first about the age comments we would receive (more for her feelings about it than mine) but she said that she didn't care what others thought and I left it at that.

I've been accepted by her friends and family and she to mine. I can't wait 'til I'm retired and she still has to get up and go to work :)

• What about when you were ten years younger. Would you have gone out with a girl in her early 20's? I think the maturity, stability and mentality seem to drift closer as you get older.

• Maybe, but only for a fling. The attraction would probably be there but very little compatibility for anything longer.

• no that just weird to me, I don't know why.it's just not socially acceptable to me

• Absolutely.Older men always have that fantasy of landing the hot college chick. But I have also had a few fantasies about some of these hot older women that are out there. Who says women aren't sexy at 50. I beg to differ. I have seen some smokin hot women that I would love to have a chance with in their fifties.and a few in their sixties. How those ladies keep it looking so great I don't know, but there are some that sure have it. Way to go!

What Girls Said 12

• Yes I deffinetly would, but it would be for the wrong reasons. #1 he would have to look good- I would need to be attracted physically, #2 he would have to have money, otherwise there would be no advantage whatsoever.

• Possibly. But honestly the age gap thing would really bother me. . . so it really depends on the guy.

• I wouldn't date someone 15 years younger than me but I might date someone 15 year older than me. Right now if I date someone 15 years younger than me, then he is only 13 years old. The older man is possible because he would be 43 year old and some men seem getting better looking as they age. Also some of them would know what they want in life now and mature. Most of them probably establish and looking for stable relationship.

• Do you think that you would have dated someone older when you were in your early 20's?

• If I find him very attractive I would. Also he have to love me because of me not because of my youthfulness. For me he doesn't have to have a lot of money, just as long he is financially stable and don't go out make unnecessary debts that good enough for me.

• i couldn't date a guy who is 15 years younger than me or I would be put in jail as he would only be 7 years old. When I was way older maybe.

As for dating a guy 15 years older I don't think I could as they would be closer to my mums age and it wouldn't feel right. I've always went for guys around my age untill I met a guy who was 7 years older than me which doesn't bother me but at first I was thinking am I too young for him.

• 15 years younger is illegal and just disgusting

15 years older.um maybe if he looked young for his age, had a youthful personality and didn't dress like an old guy. I don't think that relationship would last very long because I can't see myself serously dating someone much older than me.

• [A]

15 years older -- yes I would. I already have / was enjoyable. but nothing in the long term.

15 years younger no -- from my age now that would be a 7 year old. lolz. but if I was like 51 and he is like 34 and interested yes.

I would lean more towards the guy 15 years older; hopefully I answer the question right.

• No I will not date a guy who is youger then me or older then me because it would not seem right to me ever

• Because I'm only 15 it would be a big deal and way too extreme for it to actually be a functional relationship: dating a baby or middle-aged man lol. But as an adult, I think it would be fine and totally appropriate.

• I regretted it and now my answer is that I NEVER do it

• If you wanna know the truth I am against age gap in marriage and sex.I have friend very older than me or younger even.I mean its not really matter when it comes to friendship only.However,as you can see unfortunately nowadays it has been common among rich people to marry with very younger one even in his child age sometimes and worst side is that our celebrities are introducer of that style.I believe 99% even 100% of age gap marriages are because of fame or wealth of other partner and I can not say that marriage has love in it because life has up and downs.One day you are rich and famous ,other day may not .Who knows the future.So do you really name that person who loves your money or fame a good partner!?I doubt.However,I believe if a thing is bad or good in society it must be true about both sexes.Therefore,If our rich middle age or old men have the right in society to marry with their girls hehe (very younger women) so why it must be bad when it comes to rich women.I think 99% of rich women must marry with a very young boy in their son age.why not if there is a equality between male and female rights where you live.:).So my advice to women is wait till you got rich in middle age and became not much attractive as you was before then get marry to a very handsome, pretty, and young man because that's the exact way that most men do.;).I know men are gonna terror me someday hehehehe.

• Hey :).this was my massage for you.ty for responding me also to guide what I have to do with my marriage problem.

• ew no way. that's robbing the cradle

• Well, my opinion is no. I think that age gap is too big for myself. If I really had something for a guy, I would probably go with 8-10 years max. Hope this helped.