1. He is my friend's younger brother
2. I know he likes me and I like him
3. It is essentially a senior dating a freshman
4. We get along great
5. Is the age difference too weird?
6. My mom thinks it's really weird
7. When we are together it's like there isn't an age difference
8. I look like a 14 or 15 year old (I have a baby face)
9. He is so adorable, sweet, and nice!
10. I don't know what to do...
Most Helpful Girl
Well first of all, the age difference is a little weird. I know people are going to say that age doesn't matter, but it does. You are going to college soon, what are you guys going to do then? You are going through completely different things in life! In the beginning it probably won't matter, but later on it's going to become a problem. I have a friend and she is a 19 year old freshman in college and she is dating a 16 year old. He is constantly nagging her about her guy friends and cheating. He is too immature in most ways and they are just having tons of problems. Don't do that to yourself, just imagine the drama, the jealousy and the heartbreak. Not to be the negative one, it's just what I would tell any of my friends. I hope this helps, good luck if you need to talk you can message me :)0