How many of you have tried cyber dating?

How many of you actually found someone you've fallen in love with? This could be a dating site, or facebook or whatever.. Give details Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't call it "love", but I did openly admired a fellow moderator (to whic I was a moderator for a bulletin board forum 5 years ago...) that I met on that site. It started with having so many common interests and it even got to a point to where we were on chat predicting what the other would say about certain things. The funny thing is that at one point, I spent 4-5 hours video chatting with her on my off days and spent an arm and a leg talking to her once by phone (she is from the Philipines). She already had a "love interest" even though... But they were not actively involved with each other because of some differences. However, I used to send her things on her birthday, and vice-versa. I told her once that I was thinking of visiting the Philipines (again, been there before I even met her... I was in the military at the time I last went, on temporary duty for training purposes...) Anyhow, I still have her email and I can still contact her via Myspace (even though I haven't been on Myspace in G_d knows how long... but I still check the page and she still is on my friends list...) My only regret was to not have met her in person...

What Guys Said 2

• I've developed those feeling, talking with someone I knew years ago, then reconnected through FaceBook. It didn't last, but it was a wonderful feeling while we were 'together'.

• It can be weird but its always fun.

What Girls Said 2

• you mean online dating? everyone does it. lol not everyone, but it's getting more and more popular

• fell for a guy from just talking on an online game thing. months went by on this and we decided to meet up. we then ended up dating from that meeting. we are still dating months on and I plan on moving in with him as soon as possible. we are totally in love :) its very rare to get a success from meeting over the internet I think, but it just worked for us.