Is the guy supposed to call all the time why can't the girl call?

Allright there's this girl who likes me and, she texts me today saying why haven't I heard heard from you in a month and I said well I have a phone too why haven't you called me? Her responce your the guy! So ladies let me ask you this do you want a guy to call you all the time? Won't that just annoy you if some guy is calling you all the time? I mean I have a life to, and plus I didn't think anything of it once she stoped texting me a month ago or so, so what do you think ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• I want the guy to initiate the contact and if he contact me regularly then I'll do the favor by calling or text him back first. IF I texted the guy and he never answered me back then I wouldn't even attempt to call him because I'm going to feel like a stalker and loser at the same time. When a guy contact me first, usually it gives me a sign that he wants to get to know me and if he disappears for month mean he only want to sleep with me or doesn't find me interesting any more.

• Do the math, how often do men get arrested for stalking? and how many women can GET AWAY with stalking??? women should call the guy!

• I still think guy have to initiate the contact because I already give him my number and permission to call me. Why would I report him to the police? of course I'm going to get back to him and I'm not going to let him do all the work ok. I think quantumdefender, you got burnt by some girl and decided to take it out on our comments.lol

What Girls Said 6

• Alot of girls prefer it when the guy was to contact them. I know I do. I rarely txt or call a guy unless I have an excuse to. Most girls can sit and txt people everyday and not think twice about it but guys don't txt so often so if a girl was txtin them everyday they would notice and end up gettin smoothered by her which is a big turn off. Best just waiting most times for the guy to txt then at least she knows you want to talk to her.

• Okay I have this problem, I've been texting this girl a couple of times but it was always me who initiated it. Shouldn't the girl be initiating too? If you were the girl, and a guy texts you two times, would you text back? I am pretty sure this girl kinda likes me too because she give me tight hugs and slept on my shoulders before squeezing my arm.

• Listen, men love attention as much as women do, the problem is that we can't admit it or the attention goes away, I love it when women text me email me or call me. women like flowers, men like high tech toys,

bottom line, women need to step up to the bat, and stop making men do everything...last thing a woman wants to hear is, " I am leaving you, you never do anything for me, its all about you! and I am tired of being your slave!"

• I'm not saying men have to do everything all the time. All I'm sayng in my opinion is that when a girl first likes a guy when they are only starting to get to no each other it's best for us girls to wait untill they txt us the first couple of times so that we know that the feeling in mutual. If we do all the conacting how are we supposed to no if the guy wants us to contact him? After that then the contact should be divided both ways. Oh and not all women like flowers

• guys are supposed to call because. well to be completely honest, girls are ANNOYING. especially when they like guys. so a lot of girls dnt want to annoy the guy because then he won't like her anymore, kind of like a little sibling. since guys tend to be a little less annoying(sometimes) its better for them to call, plus a lot of girls, not all, but a lot like to talk anyway so even if she ddnt hav a crush on a guy she would prob still call him anyway. guys. different story

• my answer's the same. I WOULD want my guy to initiate it first so at least I know it's ok to txt him or at least he's thought of me. this girl likes you -if she hasn't heard anything within a month from you then she's probably wondering why you haven't gotten in contact with her [if you have done so before] because knowing some girls we'd probably be stressin' out right now if a guy that we like hasn't called -which majority of the time means your just flat out not interested or [worse case scenario] is now taken. if a guy was calling me/ txting me all the time and he was someone I am/would be interested in -i'd love it. but I'm not talking "all the time" as in 24/7 "what are you doing now?" txts.

oh and also, because you didn't think anything of it when she stopped txting you a month ago probably sets it that your not really interested in her -the way she is with you.

• Girls need to join the 21 century, women lib and all, women need to be making all the moves

• Yeah -but wouldn't it feel even more weird if girls were making all the moves and the guy wasn't interested. True, we need to join the 21st century -which is why there is only a good handful of girls that will initiate first. It's a he-SIDE and a she-SIDE thing, we all don't want to get rejected and at the same time it would be useless to keep stringing potential loves along. we play it safe -which is why majority of the time GIRLS wait. -so, yeah.

• because we feel like we're too eager if we're doing the calling.

• Yeah I want my boyfriend to call me all the time. If the guy calls the girl, it seems like he cares about her and wants to hear her voice and speak to her.I love it when a guy calls me.

• yeah I alwways want the guy to initiate contact.

What Guys Said 1

• I hate calling people, I always feel like I'm interrupting their life, and it makes me feel very awkward and uncomforable, even if I think their expecting my call.

• Dude, I feel the EXACT same way. this one time I felt this way strongly, so I didn't call a girl for like 2 weeks and she is freaked out and thought that I hated her or something, which is not true. I guess we have to call the girl we like, even if we don't want to

• I agree with olbl549. I don't want be a someone annoyence.