Would you ever date someone way older that you?

like 3 or 4 years older than u?

idk I feel like older men are a little more mature I don't know about dating them but yeah

curious what's are age limit? x)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that it matters much after you reach adult hood. the reason that I think it should be frowned upon to date someone significantly older then you is because in our teen years we're developing so rapidly that we're developmentally at different stages in life then sa someone who is four years older then us. This is why collage age pervs will hit on girls that are freshmen or sophomores in high school. It's because mentally, socially, and emotionally they are more advanced at this point in their life and therefore it is most likely easier for the person that is older and has more life experience to manipulate the other. Lol on a side note to all you older men out there that are hitting on really young impressionable girls grow up and find some women to chill with, if you can't hold it down in the big leagues then you aren't really man enough for a relationship yet =P

• dude your mother flippin smart! LOL that totally made sense! ha ha I see it at a different point of view now O.o!..

• Haha I was being silly and saying that I live complements =P. You did have some valid points though, I think that we can still know what love is. But our innocent "teenage" love can be manipulated much more at this stage in our life. At least in most cases, not mine of course ;) JK JK

• lmao I was like whatt xD..yay thnx :D !..lmao! uhuh if you say so :P

What Guys Said 6

• You're 17. I wouldn't go any higher than 20 for you, and any lower than 16. Kinda like the 2 year rule, except I'm taking the one year younger and adding it to the older side. For me, when I was 17-18 years old. Finding a girl 20+ isn't easy since most girls generally will date older. But now that I am in my twenties. I find it much easier to pick up girls who are 3 to even 8 years older than me. As for my age limit. No one under 18, and no one over 45. In a relationship way, no one under 18 and no one over 30

• At my current age I probably wouldn't go that old, it's a bit much at my age. However, within my school there is an unwritten law for 5th and 6th years - the two year rule; basically the two years below or above are acceptable to date/get into. I'm quite sure once I get older the age gap will become less constrictive, but for the moment, it is what It is.

In addition; I have a sister two years younger than me so I doubt I will take advantage of the two year rule, it would just be creepy that they're the same age as my sister y'know?

• well my 3year younger girlfriend liked me because of how much mature then other guys her age. She also liked that I am stronger, and give her the stable safe feeling.And also that I've had more experience

• well I just broke up with my 19 yo girlfriend I'm 25 and it was fun and all but it won't last I'm mature and on a different intelligence level so there's a large gap just don't get attached because it won't ast but it will be fun

• uner 18 stick to the two year rule...

• Sure why not.

What Girls Said 9

• iv always been attracted to plder guys! since I was about 12 or 13.

i could never help it, there was somthing I craved. I like the chase and the difference in age. when I was a sophomore in high school I was seeing a sophomore in collage. ill be 18 in a few weeks, my average age range I see myself going fo is anywhere between 20-25ish. I like the sophistication...basically I don't date boys, I consider that babysitting.

I like men. I find a very significant difference.

• if this was facebook I would "like" your comment

• haha! thanks! :D

but really is so true!every girl deserves a man!

• depends on your age... if you're between 15&17, I'd say like 4 years older

between 18&25 like six years

and after that it's a free for all lol

• You consider 3 or 4 years "way" older? Wow, I would consider 15 years "way" older, but okay. Dating someone 3 or 4 years older is nothing to me.

• You consider 3 or 4 years "way" older? Wow, I would consider 15 year "way" older, but okay. Dating someone 3 or 4 years older is nothing to me.

• you'll be 16 when you get your license , 21 when you can drink , 54 when you retire but who said you had to be a certain age to love someone ? if you really like the guy go for it

• my boyfriend is 21 years older than me so I really don't have a limit

• Yeah. But only up to age 25

• I don't consider 3-4 years way older. I only date older guys because all of the jidiots my age and younger don't know how to act. I'm dating a 25 soon to be 26 year old, and I'm 20. Older guys are more mature and driven.

• It depends on how old both of you are. A 14 year old girl with an 18 year old guy is inappropriate and illegal. On the other hand, a 20 year old girl and 24 year old guy would be perfect. At this point in my life, I prefer guys who are between 3-6 years older.

• 18 and 14 isn't illegal they just have to not be having sex...

• oh I was just under the assumption that they would have sex lol, I know only the sex is illegal

• well that's true too its most likely they are >_< xD