• Ask
  • myTake

Should I just stop texting her and try to forget about her?

So there's this girl that I like we work with each other, I told her my feelings for her. Right now she is away for school she will be back in April.... Show More

Weird she sent me a text out of nowhere so now I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Stop putting pressure on her. She wants to make things work with her boyfriend and she clearly knows that you're an option if she changes her mind about a relationship with you. I doubt that will happen, but fretting over it and bringing it up to her only push her away. Move on and look for someone that wants to be with you. If she changes her mind and things don't work with her boyfriend, you'll be the first to know.

• alright thanks for the advice so should I stop texting her or text her but only 1 ever like 6 days.

• Show Older
    • You give some good advice thanks So I will just talk to her if she messages me first. I will just be her friend and who knows maybe sometime down the road she will date me.

• I've been in a similar situation. It may be a long way down the road, but if you're there as a friend she'll know she can come to you and if you keep it platonic and she does end things with her boyfriend, wait until it settles down and then test the waters.

What Girls Said 2

• Yea I would stop texting her. She has a boyfriend and is trying to make that situation work. The best thing you can do is give her space and not worry about it. Guys who text a girl all the time after she has clearly marked a boundary wreck their chances. I had this happen to me a few times and its annoying and it makes the girl feel uncomfortable and pressured.

• You are using texting to hang on to the hope of being with her. She has made it clear how she feels. Even if she breaks up with her boyfriend she won't be looking for anyone serious for a while. And the other person is right you would be the first to know if she wanted. You deserve to be more than a consolation prize. When you told her, she had the choice to leave her boyfriend for you and she didn't. If you wnat to stay friends text her a lot less just to ask how things are going, but move on to someone who wants you and you first.

What Guys Said 3

• The monkey never learns, you are around the 100th guy to ask this same question, and guess what it is always the same response, l just want to be friends. Never ever admit to a chick that you have feelings for her until she says it first.She has a boyfriend, and unless your a damn good at getting women, chances are she won't just break up with him for you, and even if she does break up with him chances are she won't go out with you. I see it a hundred times, a guy likes a chick who has a boyfriend, she breaks up with him, but instead of going out with the guy who likes her, he finds out she is already talking to some new guy. Here is the reason, she put you in the friend zone, and that means your chances are over. Getting out of the friend zone is about as easy as building a snow man in hell, it's just not going to happen. Find another girl, otherwise your going to be chasing this one around in circles, feel free to send me a message if you want more advice, but for now find another chick.

• yeah there is no reason to keep texting someone like that