Am I too young for her?

There's a girl that goes to my school who is 6 years older than me. Is the separation in age mean anything? If so, would I have to be super appealing to her to give me a shot?

Do you guys think I have a chance with her?

Updates:
Update- I'm eighteen.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't lose anything by trying. It's more acceptable by society than ever for older girls to date younger guys. I've always dated older guys, but lately I seem to be attracted to guys a little bit younger than me.. I don't know why. So you should just ask her out. You might be surprised.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't date a guy younger then me, but then again I never met a guy younger then me who seemed level headed, mature, honest, done playing games... so I dno never say never...

0|0
    0|0
    • so... if you found a guy attractive and thought he had his head on straight, a guy 6 years younger would be date-able?

• I wouldn't be chomping at the bit in the beggining... but I'd consider it. But if after dating he seemed like a straight up good, mature guy who's sure about me and what he's pursuing...then no problem!

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, take full advantage of this. Older chicks are mature, don't play games and are almost always legit. Plus they know what they want in bed.

0|0
    0|0