Would you date someone who suffers from this physical deformity?

Would you date someone who suffers from a severe case of Pectus Excavactum (aka a chestbowl), or would that someone freak you out? Don't know what that is? Just look up Pectus Excavactum on Wikipedia - the picture on the right is exactly what I'm talking about. :/

I need girls to answer lol!
Need more answer and opinions please :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly? At first it might freak me out. But personality is all I really look at. If he shows confidence and doesn't let it effect everything he does, then it's not really a problem for me.

• Good to know :)

• Yeah, considering if she doesn't like what she sees, she can close her eyes. Hahahahah xD

What Girls Said 2

• as long as he had other things going for him, a good sense of humour and a sexy smile, I think younger girls might have more of a problem with it, but as we age we start to realize what is important and body imperfections become less important, and when you date someone who isn't put off by it then you know you have found a good one, look at it as a way to filter all the vain shallow ones out

• Well, this is going to be one bumpy ride. I might as well sell crack to pay for an operation lol -_-

• it wouldn't bother me, but I think younger girls are more superficial, not all of them but in general they are, some girls it will bother and some it won't, as they get older and wiser they get they will start to see past it, you need to be comfortable in your own skin and seem confident if you want to win over the girls :)

• It doesn't bother me too much as I do occasionally walk around shirtless and I'm pretty confident myself, it's just the random hookups and fear of rejection when they find out that worries me.

• yeah...not going to lie to you. I wouldn't date someone like that.

• But what if you fell in love with him without realizing that he had this condition and you only found out that he had it when it was sexy time? Would it kill the mood/attraction? :o

• again, I'm going to be honest with you. I'm going to be a bit freaked out and it might take me some time to get passed it, but I think I could

• Okay, appreciate the honesty, thanks.

What Guys Said 2

• whatever makes you happy but don't feel sorry for him.

• No. Oh my gawd. Wouldn't swimming fix this or something? I have a minor case of it but that's just minor, I don't have a hole in my frickin stomach.

• I don't if swimming fixes a sever case of it :/