What are some things girls do on your dates that bother you guys?

I might be going out with this guy from school.I have only been on like 1 date before,when the dude's mom was supervising cause we were only 11.Now that I'm old enough to date without supervision,I just wanted to know if there is anything I should try and avoid.I think we'll be going bowling,but we might go out to eat too. =)

Most Helpful Guy

• Your phone- kill it. I asked you on a date so we could have a good time and I could get to know you better, not pay for food while you talk to someone else. If your conversation is that important, I'll go ahead and take you home- and likely not ask you out again.

What Guys Said 3

• Things that girls do on a date that I hate?

When she spends the entire date telling me how hot Prince Caspian is.

• This is in general and not directed at you or your age group but I absolutely hate it when a date brings up their damn ex-relationship. I usually change the subject but that is a not to be mentioned on a first date.

• Any sort of nagging, acting like a mother or constantly resisting moves is a big turnoff

What Girls Said 1

• Don't bring up your exes.

If he does things like hold open the door etc, just let him and say thanks.

If he compliments you, just say thank you, don't try to refute his compliment, accept it.

Don't invite him into your house, and don't go into his house if no one else is home.

Keep your phone away and on silent, and don't look at it unless he is in the bathroom or something.

• i agree with all of this except the fourth one...wtf? if the date goes well, that's exactly what you should do...