What's wrong with him?

This cute boy starting talking to me. I never really talked to him in person. We started texting and he ask me to hang out. I agreed but then all of a sudden he stopped texting me and then a couple days later he told me he couldn't hang out. I don't even know what happen. what do you think?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, my first thought. Either he thinks he's not good enough for you or the other way around.

• I don't mean to be mean here with my answer so please do not be offended! what I think is that you've maybe mentioned something in a text that has put him off. maybe you were trying to take things too fast? maybe he's just went into a relationship with someone else or likes someone else now. the best advice I could give is that you stop contacting him and if he really does want to hang out or whatever then he will contact you himself. hope you get it sorted!

What Girls Said 0