1. being high maintenance
2. wear those stupid Ugg boots (only other girls find them to be “cool” NO guy over the age of 14 likes them, they look ridiculous.)
3. wearing gigantic sunglasses that cover half the face
4. thinking any celebrity is a role model
6. lack confidence
8. disrespectful to parents and elders
11. not having a good sense of humor
12. not having a semi-dirty mind at least some of the time
13. saying there ugly
14. saying there fat
15. think you never fall asleep
Most Helpful Guy
1. If that means having to kiss your feet every three seconds, then yes. Girls should be treated well, but I'm not a slave.
2. Trying to look better by wearing designer ANYTHING is hate-inducing.
4. If a celebrity is worthy of being a role model, then no. It really depends on the celebrity. If you mean looking up to someone like Lindsay Lohan, just because she's famous, then yes.
5. Girls that try to look dumb are annoying. Girls that are just dumb aren't meant for geniuses, but guys don't hate them. Smart girls are hot. Rude or intimidating smart girls are hateworthy.
6. A girl that lacks confidence needs to be given confidence, simple as. It's a really touchy subject. A girl without self confidence just needs help. I would never hate someone like that.
7. Hate 'em.
8. Hate 'em!
9. Take a shower, woman!
10. It's actually really cute until it goes overboard. I like a woman that relies on me, but I'm not her father, and she isn't five.
11. If she isn't funny, it's a turn off, but not a deal breaker. If she just doesn't like funny things, hate 'em!
12. Dirty is hot in bed and at home. Period. Don't over do it at home, and just don't do it anywhere else. It's best when you're randomly dirty when I don't expect it. Dirty everywhere? Hate 'em!
13. If it's a self confidence issue, I would help them out. If they're too dense to just get over it after a while, I'll just say, "Yes, you ARE ugly, b****!"
15. If you mean calling at 3 in the morning with an emergency that her pillow needs to be fluffed, then HATE 'EM!
Hope I helped!0