Do you think its fine to date/have relationship with a guy who's in 30's and me is turning 22?

:I just meet him we've been friends for a couple of months already and he keeps on saying about stuff that he wants already to have a family etc.

Do you think its fine to date with him?hes really cool,nice,matured,single never been married,romantic,my parents kinda likes him hehe he is very intelligent and picky when it comes to choosing a partner..but then I don't know why I like him but at the same time I love my ex-bf who dump me 3x lol,

DO you think its fine to try and be in a relationship with him?and give him a chance? LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it depends on your feelings for the ex-bf.If he'd come crawling back to you and you'd be dating this guy, would you break up with this guy to go back to your ex? If so, then no definately not.

Chances are likely, this guy will be looking for something a bit more serious then someone around your own age, so I agree with kaykay's answer below on that part, if you don't see yourself starting to settle down in the next 5 years or so...

As far as age difference goes, i('ve) know(n) many couples with the same or a bigger age difference, age was rarely the issue IF they broke up.

• :Thanks... my ex boyfriend want me back and begging for me but he dump me 3x already and I don't wnat to hurt again...

And the guy whos 30y.o he said he's willing to wait but I told him I dnt want him to wait for nothing because if we were meant for each then we will be hehe...

I understand your point and I will I really appreciate those advices guys thank you so much :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Not if you're not ready for a family.

• okay thank you :)) he said his willing to wait until I'm ready but I told him I don't wnat him to wait for nothing because if we are meant for each other then we will be

• hehe thank you so much :)

• Honey the way you are describing it, it sounds like you aren't ready or mature enough at all. He's a real man, and he doesn't want to deal with drama sh*t like your ex boyfriend who you clearly aren't over. I feel like you'd just be leading him on a string. You should never get into a stly, brelationship with someone if you still aren't over your ex (who sounds like an idiot by the way). And it doesn't sound like you want a family soon, so if he does that will lead to big problems and will be unfair for both of you.

• Thanks for the advice sweetie.. he said his willing to wait until I'm ready but I told him I don't wnat him to wait for nothing because if we are meant for each other then we will be I like him and at the same time I realized that I need to move on from my past because he's really dumb lol.. he dump me 3x and now he want me back and begging for me I'm so afraid that he will do it again and hurt me...