Not sure if this guy I like wants to hang out this weekend :/ What do I do?

OK so I've been hanging out with this guy twice so far. The second time was Tuesday night and I just jokingly asked if he wanted to go out because he was flirting. I knew he had to work early so I wasn't expecting him to want to. I could tell he wanted to cause he said he wanted to but he had to work early and he was hoping we could go out this wkeeend. Then he saw he didn't have to work until 8am so we hung out at his house and we ended up making out (we had never kissed before). Then when I left he said "see you soon".

We've been messaging on facebook since then. He hasn't mentioned anything about the weekend. I was thinking of asking what he's doing over the weekend, but I don't want to seem desperate or clingy. And I'm definitely too afraid to ask him if he wants to go see a movie or something cause idk, that would probably sound pushy? He is pretty shy though so I don't know if he's going to ask me. Should I nonchalantly just ask what he's up to this weekend or should I just leave it and let him do it if he wants?

Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah you should definitely just casually ask him what he is up to, there's no point worrying about looking desperate or anything, some guys are shy and some girls are shy, the best way to find out answers to questions is to just ask rather than wait hoping for someone to make a move

• ask him out if he says no. then fuk him

What Girls Said 0