Where do guys hang out?

I'm 19 and never had a boyfriend, people have told me that I'm pretty and that I have a nice body, but I'm pretty straight edge and have been pretty interested in school and books to ever feel attractive to guys. I'm a sophomore in college and since I commute its hard for to meet guys at school, so where do guys hang out and how would I know if he is interested in me? I don't want to put myself out there just to make a fool out of myself when he rejects me. Any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Pretty straight edge"? What does that even mean?

Simply, there are no prowling grounds to find men. Bars are full of scumbags, the internet is sketchy, and dating services are usually useless. Your best bet is the street.

Approach people you think are attractive in public and ask them out. That's how its been done for centuries. As for not looking like a fool, you're sh*t out of luck. Part of actively pursuing the opposite sex is making yourself vulnerable. You're going to get rejected and you're going to mess up, but learning how to be confident approaching people you find attractive is an invaluable skill to have.

What Guys Said 3

• Try getting involved with some of your school's extracurricular activities. There are bound to be lots of guys involved in those too.

"I don't want to put myself out there just to make a fool out of myself when he rejects me."

Rejection is going to happen sooner or later. Taking those risks is part of the game so to speak.

• Same problem... 20min comute to school 1hr commute to and from work my day is packed. The only dates I've been able to get are short and usually don't last long.

if you havw something you enjoy try hanging around those places, for example. If you enjoy reading, have to study a lot hang around a library, you can get sh*t done and there is a chance that you'll run into someone. Don't confine yourself to your room like yours truelly. not unless random.guys like to hang around in your room.

(what collage do you go to, if you don't mind me asking.)

• same problems at college.. I don't know too much what you should do but go to sporting events there's always more guys then girls

• Yah but they tend to be the same guys who hang out at bars

What Girls Said 0