Date tomorrow night...Which outfit should I wear?

Outfit 1 link

-Plain dark gray sweater dress, black leggings, black boots

Outfit 2 link

-Light gray sweater dress with collar and patterns, black leggings, black boots

P.S. I know that mirror is dirty and my sister's room is a mess lol.

Thanks. :)

• Outfit 1
  • Outfit 2
Leaving in 10 minutes! :o Wish me luck.
Could I get opinions on the date please? :/ link

Most Helpful Guy

• First, curious, what did you decide for your date? Since the snow thing wasn't your interest.

Second, I prefer outfit 2, it's a bit more interesting :P both are cute/awesome though.

• Oh, this is a different guy, Alex, I met him through school. Wasn't feeling the other one.

• Yeah I went with 1 because it just fits me better. I feel like my shape got lost in the second one. And I added a layered necklace to outfit 1 now so it's not so plain.

• Your shape seems to come off fine in both, tbh. But as long as you're comfy in whichever you were, that's what matters.

What Guys Said 12

• I would have said #2 although I was beaten to the punch significantly; it's the better pick of them because of the contrast-the first outfit is a little too monotonous for my liking as it is all one solid block of colour without any pattern/contrast to break it up.

• Personally I prefer outfit 1 mostly because in outfit 2 the tights/leggings clash with the light coloured sweater dress.

Anyway, wear what you like the most, not what randomers on the Internet say is best.

• link 1 was way better imo

• @ your update: :)

• Yeah, I'm really confused about the whole thing. It's just weird. At dinner he was like all girls lie and throughout the entire night he was like you better not be lying to me, I'll find out. Kind of jokingly. And I would look away from him when he was being too frisky and he would turn my head to make me look at him and be like why aren't you looking at me. It sounds like he's a major asshole but idk.

• just be careful, some guys will be super nice until they get in a girls pants but then they're true colors show. he sounds sketchy pretty early on.

• They both look great on you. One is nice, but (based on the picture) it looked all black to me (very dark), and I would prefer some color to break that. Therefore, I'm voting for the second one.

• Definitely #1, #2 is hella Asian fob swag going on, no offense. Probably because I don't dig the collar.

• Both look good, slit preference for outfit 1 because of the belt. If you could find a belt for outfit 2 it'd have picked that one instead. In any case they both look very cute on you.

• GOOD LUCK!

• I'd say the gey if I have to pick, but both outfits make you look BEAUTIFUL!

• #1 is really cute

• 1 for sure.

• I say go with oufit2, having all black can make you seem depress.

• I think outfit number 1 looks great

What Girls Said 8

• i think that the first one is more fashionable for a date and its cute! :)

• I think the first one is more flattering, but I think you should add a little color. maybe a nice purple?

• Outfit 1 is lovely, very chic! And I bet that's not your sister's room...:-P

• i like number 1!

maybe you can add in like a silver belt and a few silver accessorys... llike a big blinged out ring and a braclete on the other hand and maybe like a nice necklace too.

• i like the first one

• i know you're gone already, but love the first outfit

which did you end up wearing?

• I wore the first one. :)

• neither, but 1 is better

• I think outfit 2 looks better.