First kiss, please help!!!! :(

okay well I'm a sophomore and he's a year older and a LOT more experienced and I've never kissed anyone . well he's driving me home tomorrow and I'm afraid he's gonna kiss me , we don't date or anything but I'm totally freaking out . I'm really nervous around guys like sweaty palms , dry mouth , shaking, nauseous kind of nervous . how can I not be so freaked out ?

thanks for the advice yall , we did end up kissing later that night when we all went to the mall , and it wasn't nearly as scary I id imagined ha ha , turns out I wasn't even nervous (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol don't start out too sloppy ;) Don't worry when/if it happens instinct will take over. So don't sweat it, you'll feel like an expert in no time and the next time a girl asks this Q you'll be the one answering it =)

What Guys Said 2

• it's entirely up to you if you would let him kiss you, you can always reject the efforts when you feel its a bit off..try to know the guy first before you give him your lips =) just relax!

• Just relax and chill

• "There's nothing to worry about until there's something to worry about."

-From 'My Cousin Vinny'

What Girls Said 0