Have any luck with dating sites?

has anybody ever had any luck with dating sites. ex, plenty of fish. I'm thinking of trying it out but I haven't ever heard of anybody really having any luck with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just out of a relationship where I met the guy on plenty of fish. There are a lot of creepers on there. I kid you not, I got about 50 emails all of them crap! Just a lot of freaks and weirdos only looking to get laid!

Best of luck to you though!

• thanks. what would catch a girls attention to make her go out with me through an email? I'm not a creeper and I'm not just looking for sex lol. thanks again

• Well be straight with them. Most of my emails were from people who just wanted to get laId and not be in a real relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• i have. the first guy was a flaky ass and the second guy is working out quite nicely

• Just started dating someone I met there. It's been challenging though. The problem with online dating is people don't get off the site and you don't know where you stand.

• so how does it work? I assume you talk for a bit, then talk on the phone maybe. then eventually set up a date.

• Initially, I wasn't really that interested but, I liked his profile and the messages he sent. We talked on the phone first for hours. The connection was INSTANT. We met and he was even better looking than his pic.

There have been a few awkward moments because, I didn't know if he was seeing/talking to other people, missed phone calls raised ?'s in my mind, I was dating other people to avoid disappointment. I decided to just let him know I like him and he didn't run away. So... here we are.

• thats good

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone who I've heard had success with them has been at midlife crisis age and scared of being alone the rest of their lives.

• hey... I tried out pof before... I had been single for awhile and the only place I ever met girls were at clubs but they obviously were never relationship material.. so I made an account.

girs get harrased on there so theyre never around long so for a nice dude actally looking to meet a nice classy girl they think your bs... anyways after 6 months I got fed up and was going to delete my account.. this one profile caught my eye.. gorgeous girl.. seemed like she had everything I wanted.. so I sent her a messsage saying this I'm fed up with the site its not working but this is my number if you ever wanna text and chat a bit.. like a week later I got a text... we've been together for over 2 years.. have a home together and recently got engaged we've never been happier... some things you can't rush.. gotta let them come to you. sure you can find a lot of hookups online very easily so if that's what ure looking for it won't be a probem... finding a decent girl can be hard tho but it does work I'm proof... just depends what your looking for