Kiss and tell

why do guys kiss and tell and yet tell girls not to tell anyone what just happened

Most Helpful Girl

• wait. are you SERIOUS! do they seriously do that. wow I'm in a lot of shit then. ha ha anyway.

im guessing its the same how girls wanna tell but just for a different reason. if its not your boyfriend then he is prob just showing off or maybe he just wants to be the one to tell people so he can use his very exaggerated version. if you told also then there's a good chance that two almost completely different stories would be going around. you should bring it up to him tho that's still really. strange.

• Lol yeh it is I didn't tell anyone then his mates are like I heard you were good at this and that etc I was like what huh then I relised

What Guys Said 1

• for guys its some sort of a bragging right.but they dun want their girls to brag abt it because it'll be making her look easy.double standards unfortunately but that's society

What Girls Said 1

• the first time my guy friend kissed a girl he bragged a lot about it, it doesn't really matter