Guys out there, can you picture yourselves dating your FWB?

This is just a question. Not looking for advice. I just want to know guys' opinion on this. So many of my friends are always talking about wanting more than just casual sex with their fwb's. What are your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion us that many FWB are mind games in that the relationship has many the earmarks of (!) a good marriage. Trust, friendship no tense dating and grooming protocols, comfortable, relaxed, reliable sex and intimacy and no control issues. Both I and my FWB are married, which keeps things simple, because it is to each other..

What Guys Said 1

• I have done that sort of stuff in the past and don't any more, the reason being that I picture myself dating that person but in reality we have nothing in common so it can't work. You can't base a relationship around f***ing.

• I agree. But some people think that you can get relations from relations. I've been told that by a guy I used to be interested in that it was possible..but of course he just wanted to get in my pants...I guess he thought by getting my hopes it, I would fall for it...LMAO

What Girls Said 0