Spill it! it's just a k-i-s-s right??

Okay so we have hopefully all been there.

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

And... Where was it done?

AND>>... did it come naturally?

Peace out.

Most Helpful Guy

• when I was sixteen less than a year ago. She was the girl I was crushin on forever. She had been through some rough stuff and I was there for her. We were hanging out I said something really sweet I guess and it just happened. No it did not come nor feel natural for me

What Guys Said 2

• 17, almost 18, when I dropped my girlfriend off at her house, walked her up to the door, and asked to kiss her. Yeah, I was previously freaking out about how to kiss a girl but it just seemed to come naturally when I did.

• I was six years old. I don't remember the details exactly, but it was with the daughter of a friend of my family.

Can you please answer my question?

link

What Girls Said 1

• mmmmm, 14 I think I was camping with a group of people and my boyfriend, my best friend and I were sittin in the car waiting for her mom to come out of the store. he just pulled me over and kissed me. ha ha I was mentally flipping out :)

• Thats so cute... :-) Thanks for sharing...