Keeping his online profile?

I met someone online and things are going well. I told him when I took my profile down. He didn't take his down. Recently we said we were exclusive to one another. As of yesterday he still has his profile up. I called him on it when I was talking to him. He says he hasn't checked it. He didn't apologize nor has he taken it down yet. I haven't heard from him since that conversation.

What's the next step. I apologiized verbally and in email for not trusting him. Normally we talk every day and it's been 24 hours. I think the ball is in his court on what he wants to do next.

Most Helpful Girl

• you have nothing to apologize for, if anything he does. Don't blame yourself for this argument because it's not your fault. It's entirely his. You talked about being exclusive and he agreed to it. You took down your profile because you're doing looking. His is still up there. Now, he might or might not be looking. can you check the last log in date? I think some sites tell you that.

But tell him that you're not comfortable with the idea of his profile still being active. It's not only unfair to you, but also unfair to the girls since he's not single anymore. And that you would appreciate it if he would remove his profile.

And leave it at that.

What Guys Said 3

• I mean after meeting someone that you are talking to on a site like that you don't feel a need for it anymore. He just didn't take the time to actually delete it. I would say believe him when he says that he doesn't check it, because that is probably the case.

• Doesn't matter whether he checks it or not. If it's still up and he refuses too contact you back then he is most likely playing a game. If he was serious he would have taken his down as well. Without question.

• If you are exclusive he should take it down that what I would do if he's still looking then that might be a red flag.. good luck

What Girls Said 2

• I guess that tells you the online is online. You didn't say if you both actually started dating?

• if he's not checking on it, then what's the problem? just let his profile die down