Can't get a girlfriend and don't know why?

Just as the question states. Don't know what I should be doing on dates as for making moves. What should I be doing on first dates and subsequent dates.

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming you can get dates based on your question here is what you should do.

1.) Choose a simple first date, Coffee or drinks after work or something.

2.) Show your personality on that date, bring up any deal breakers.

3.) Make some kind of physical move on that date...not accidental like. Touch her hand, her arm.. guide her through a door with a hand on her back.

4.) Don't bee too grabby or too chatty or too familiar at first.

5.)Choose a second date that's an activity you both enjoy...and be yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• first date -- let your personality shine. be interesting, have things to say, leave her wanting to know more about you, light touching might be appropriate but you have to test out the situation

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Start sellin bud. So many hot chicks at school love it. If you are good looking you gotta start bein meaner. for whatever reason girls walk over hot/nice guys... but eat hot/mean guys up like cheesecake. So for you to start bein mean you gotta start bangin out rando chicks. This will up your TRUE confidence that you can get anyone you want. Start out at raves/concerts and sh*t. that's the easiest place to get a hot decent girl. Make sure you take some X and get up close to the front row and toward the middle of the crowd.. but start out in the front toward the side.. ha ha I'm serious man it works like a lucky charm. So you bang out a bunch of rando chicks. get your confidence up.. sell nugs.. and start smokin with some hotties. You can't just act like you don't like them. you gotta start not likin them. Then the hotties just fall into your lap!

0|0
    0|0
  • And honestly to ALLLL my bros out there. IF YOU WANT A GIRLFRIEND DONT EVVVER TELL THE GIRLS YOUVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND. LIE! Say youve had three girlfriends, everyone for two years or something. Why would someone want to be "tried out" for the first time. girls want guys with experience. and if you don't have that experience... Who wants a doctor that's never done a surgery before?

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically touch them in a friendly way (on shoulder, hair, then kiss them), tease them, be a little challenging, lead them by the hand

0|0
    0|0