Should I still try and date her?

Girl likes me and I like her, but she is broken hearted over her last relationship and doesn't want to get back into another one and hurt me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could try to go out with her now. but it maight backfire in your face. I would probably give her a little time for her heart to heal before staring a new relationship. Good luck .

• The fact of it backfiring on me doesn't matter to me. I just want the chance to see if it will work. If it doesn't I would understand but I will never know if I never get that chance.

• but that's the thing how would you come on. I don't want to push it on her but I want her to know I really want make this more.

• You could ask her if she would like to go out (as friends) to get her mind off of things. And do something fun but shows her you care. Then at the end of the night walk or drive her home. At her doorstep or on the way home tell her how you really feel.

What Girls Said 2

• you should give her time. if she truly is interested in you, then she will come to you when she's ready for a relationship.

• I would wait if I were you. Just tell her that you like her and let that be that until she is over the other guy

What Guys Said 1

• Um Absolutely not