Guys-would you date a dancer??

I'm a experienced pointe ballet dancer and I also do some jazz, and modern dancing...i was wondering if guys like girls who are dancers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hells yeah! Girls who can dance are a major turn on.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, dancers are good to date because it shows that the girl is active and outgoing. Anyone who works hard for something like dancing assures you that they have confidence in themselves and every guy likes a girl who is confident.

• Yeah I would. It shows your phyisicaly active in something and its good exercise.

• whats the girl geing a dancer have anything to do with it?

• Pretty sure that's a yes.

• is it only because of the flexibility aspect?

• Means you're in shape, you take care of your body, and for the dances I've met and hung out with they have a determination about them that is appealing.

• every girl I dated was a dancer...and when you say they are flexible...you better believe it ;)

What Girls Said 3

• i would say yes. before I was a cheerleader I was on my varsity kick and jazz team. and the guys didn't mind. all they saw was another pretty girl.

• That isn't a factor as to whether a guy will date you or not because you're a dance...are girls really this clueless?

• Im a competitive dancer and guy dig that we wear booty shorts and sport tops everyday ha ha so they like coming to watch me dance :) so yes, I think they would. Oh and about the flexibility thing, they like that too haha