Why has he stopped calling/texting me everyday and why has he dropped the pet names?

So I've gone on a few dates with this guy at work and it used to be that every day he'd text me just here and there or he used to say hey cutie etc etc...now we don't talk all the time and he no longer calls me any sort of pet names.

I don't mind really, just curious as to why he stopped all of a sudden. He still says he likes me, and thinks I'm cute he even asked me if I wanted to hang out on Wednesday (which I did even though he was sick)

My friends say I should worry since he hasn't texted me in the last three days. I figured he was sick and so am I and I rather just get over this before I try to make plans with him.

I don't know everything seems to be going smooth but my friends are telling me otherwise..they are making me so confused and I don't know what to think really...what do you think?

Is this all just a bunch of nonsense they are putting in my head?

What Guys Said 1

• Three days means nothing.

• Ok...so when should I start to get concerned?

• It shouldn't become a habit though. It's good to have a little break from time to time, but if he starts ignoring you on a regular basis then you will have reason to worry.

As for now, you're both sick as you said, and when people are sick they just want to get better and can't really think about other things.

• gottcha it makes sense, I'll be sure to look out for that in the future!

What Girls Said 0