Should I call him or leave him alone?

So when me and my friend when on like a blind double date, whatever, this past friday, I met this boy. He seemed real cool, and I was automatically attracted. Luck for me, me and my friend left to go to a basketball game lols. But anyway...

We exchanged numbers, and added facebooks. He would call and text me, even in the morning (which was very new to me haha). So everything was cool. He kept asking me to chill, so then I finally said what about Friday or sat. So Friday comes along.

Two hours before I meet with him, he sends me a really stupid text message: "do you have money. I need gas lol". So there was this big text war between him and my friends wo prank called him and text him. He ended up calling me all these names && whatever. It was so bad.

Then like at 3 oclock in the morning he calls me like apologizing or whatever, I was too tired so I just told him I was sleep and I would talk to him later. && Here is how the next conversation went through text.

Him: :) wassp

me: what

Him: wassp

me:u do remember what you said to me rite?

Him: no I was fkked up lastnite my bad

me: even if you were..what you say drunk is what you wanna say sober. you called me ugly, a bum bish, dukk azz bish, && on top of that you asked me for gas money like I'm some stupid bish. that's clearly what you think

Him:lol I sed that

me: umm you said a lot && I'm not laffin

So after that I felt kind of bad so I said this:

Me: Okk I don't know wether you still give a fucc or not, buu I rele snapped because of all the shyt you called me. all I wanted to kno is that what you rele think of me

Did I do the right thing. IHe usually takes forever to answere back but I'm all paranoid now. Like did I do the right thin? What should I do?

well he called me so I guess we're cool for now. I feel like this won't be my last question about him haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he does seem imature asking you for money and laughing at the fact that he called you names when he was drunk...that isn't something to "lol" about...like you said. "from a drunken mind speaks a sober heart". The gas thing was kinda messed up unless he was gonna pay you back. even then I would have been to embarrassed to ask you so I would have asked someone else. I don't know I think you did the right thing

What Guys Said 6

• This guy sounds annoying enough via text, you must be brilliant or an idiot to put up with him normally.

• Just my opinion but I don't think this guy is worth your time, he's just gonna hurt you cause he's obviously immature and is already an addict that is gonna change once he gets drunk. It's like you said, what you say drunk is what you really think usually, its true. There's no rush to get a boyfriend, take your time. =)

• JJJJWWOOOWWWW! DAYUM! I'm having difficulty reading it but I get the just of it all... Tell the people who prank called/txted him to never do that sh*t again. Like really, what are they f***ing five? He needs to remain calm too. Being drunk and loosing control = abusive relationship if your not careful. Oh and he needs money for gas? Tell him your not his ATM, like really. He may have been joking so IDK, its all up to you.

• ask the Magic 8 Ball. or maybe just call up 4 guys, so you can play with 8 balls.

p.s. I didn't actualy read your questionn

• ForgeT about him

• haha I'm working on it. Kind of hard tho lols. ill just see what he says, and that will tell me what I need to know :)

• One of many reasons I don't date blind...

What Girls Said 5

• anyone can be great the first couple of times you meet them, then their true colours will slowly start to show. seems int his case - it was shown pretty quickly----- takeit as a learning curve and move right along.

not worth your time. already an unhealthy situation.

oh - and keep your friends away from your phone and choose wisely what you share with them.

• I think you should try to forget about him. He's not worth your time.

but I think what you texted him was a good "apology"

• Lol if he can't even man up and apologize you can find a better guy anywhere. Don't settle for someone like that (:

• TEXT

• just leave it