Prom Dress: Short or long?

Question says it all.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you go with long, make sure its not to the point that its on the floor, take it to a tailor to get it brought up if it is. Short dresses are cute and flirty but I'm not sure what look your looking for for prom. long says more elegant and short says more fun.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on your body type, but I'd say knee at the shortest IMO for prom.

• short if you are confdent about your legs

• Long.

• I've always preferred long dresses for prom. They make a girl look more elegant, I think.

• I would definitely recommend long.

• There was this girl at the prom with great boots and short dress. She's the only one I remember from high-school.

What Girls Said 13

• At our school, for Junior Prom most people wear short dresses and for Senior Ball practically everyone's in a long dress.

• Personally I think for Prom long dresses are sometimes more appropriate. But it all comes down to personal taste.

• Long for prom

Short for homecoming

• Long.

• I'm 5'3 & and hourglass shape,and personally,"long" dresses look ridiculously horrific on me,so I am going to wear a short dress to the prom this year.

• the type of dress you get may actually depend on your body type. I think whatever looks best on you is what you should go with.

• If you're short go with a short dress, if you're tall wear a long gown

• Loong!

• long all the way, classy

• long

ball roomlength

• i would get long, not poofy long, but straight long

• long

• Short or knee length :)!