It's been about 7 or 8 days since the date, and I haven't heard from him much. Maybe I'm just impatient?

Went out on a date with this really great guy. Had a lot of fun, and it seemed to go well. We kissed and did a little more before it was over, but nothing too heavy.

Anyway, it's been about 7 or 8 days since the date, and I haven't heard from him much. I texted him thanking him for a great time the next day. He texted back saying that it wasn't a problem and he had fun too, but the conversation was pretty short.

Since it's been a week, is it safe to say he's not interested?

What Guys Said 1

• Have you read a book he's just not that into you? If he was into you would know it, if you are unsure, then he is not.

Dont waste any more of your emotional energy on this guy, please move on. And if he was kidnapped by pirates for 2 weeks etc and eventually gets back to you, then it will be a pleasant surprise.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm having a similar problem to this.I had been trying to ask my guy out in the 1st place.this took like 3 to 4 weeks actually and I finally asked him last night.so I don't know if this tells you anything,like that it could take as long as you let it go on.boys just confuse me.