I really like her, what do I do?

This women that I have known for about 6 months moved away a few months ago. I recently returned from visiting her for the week. We spent all of our time together and we both agreed that we wanted to see each other again and start a long distance relationship. We talk all the time, text, phone calls and skype and usually at some point during the talks the phrase "I really wish you were here with me, I miss you." comes out. I really do care a lot about her and I do see a great future with her and I think she sees a future with me. My Question is this. With Valentines day coming up, what do I do? I do have the opportunity to drive 8 hrs and surprise her and take her out to dinner and spend the weekend with her. Or should I try a different approach? Should I do anything at all?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• k man, this is what I did last year and it worked like a charm.

Call her local florist and have them deliver her flowers. Either to her work or home (I say work, because that way her co-workers can tell her how awesome you are to her).

then have them attach a note to the flowers that says "To the most beautiful woman in the world, inside and out." or something. Short and simple saying makes their heart MELT