So a girl asks a guy out on a date, who pays for it?

who pays for it?

• Girl, the asker always pays
  • Guy, gentlemen always pay
  • Split

Most Helpful Guy

• The asker pays. That being said, should it happen to me I'd probably offer to pay. I think a lot of guys probably will offer to pay, or at least split it in this situation. However I also think that if a girl asks a guy out, she should be prepared to pay and not be disappointed if she does.

What Guys Said 6

• I swear to god if any of the people in the other thread saying "whoever asks" and are women are gonna say the guy, I'm going to call em out on it. I'd say at least split it (regardless of who asks). But I'd say he should since you did muster up the courage to ask. But ah well, no one likes to agree with me.

• UH the girl.

If a guy asks a girl he'd pay for it

And since she initiated it then yes she would pay for the date.

• Votes are all over the place.

• I always pay but if its a date with someone I like but if its a girl I only see as a friend then split.

• If it was me I would pay for it. Unless it's just some girl I know then I would split.

• Whoever asks, pays.

• well if the girl ask out for the date, she will like to pay but a guy need to pay

What Girls Said 3