Should I date her or not?

okay so me and this girl are like good friends and people are pressuring me 2 go out with her. I don't really find her sexually attractive and would rather just be friends. but should I just go with the crowd and date her or stay friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't want to go out with her, then don't. Doing that would hurt her, too (if she likes you, you act like you like her and later on she finds out you were just "going with the crowd"). Just stay friends, there's no need to give into peer pressure. Lots of luck :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You'd don't have to date her because everyone else thinks you are both a good match. You can go after whoever you want to. I've been in similar situations sometimes I've just thought, argh go away she's not my type, other times I've fallen for the girl they picked. Some sort of irony behind it I guess.

• If you don't want to date her, don't. Plain and simple. Do not let no loser crowd tell you who you should and shouldn't date.

• emo girls are hot...