My boyfriend gets mad easily?

My boyfriend and I have been together over 3 years and living together for 2. We love each other very much, but he gets so mad over stupid things. If... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• well honey.. he is a good man but is he a good enough man? For how long do you want to take care of a grown man AND hear him nag about things you do? Please, you live in a very unfair situation. No balance there. Ask him to balance it out. If he is going to be home all day and if he doesn't like the way you make the bed, LET HIM DO IT HIMSELF shiiit. YOU don't want to leave him because your child is probably attached to him as much as you are too but this is not a fling thing, this is your man that you live with as a family, he has to get up and get something and if he doesn't like something he should do it himself. He has too much time in his hands not to correct stuff but talk shxt.