My boyfriend gets mad easily?

My boyfriend and I have been together over 3 years and living together for 2. We love each other very much, but he gets so mad over stupid things. If I don't agree with him, If I don't like the same things, If I make a small mistake..even to the point I got stuck in the snow...He flipped! I can never cook supper right, or make a bed proper. Nothing is ever good enough. I do everything for him, I'm the one who works (he does not) I pay all the bills, I clean, do all the shopping. All he does is sits on his computer all day, or snowboards. I try to be a good girlfriend, but I can't do anything right, it get's to the point he calls me stupid and dumb for not doing something right.

What do I do to make things better. leaving is not something I want to do. He is a great person, he's great with my son and has many good things about him and those are reasons why I love him. Talking to him does not help, he just tells me there's nothing to talk about and gets mad that I wanna talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• well honey.. he is a good man but is he a good enough man? For how long do you want to take care of a grown man AND hear him nag about things you do? Please, you live in a very unfair situation. No balance there. Ask him to balance it out. If he is going to be home all day and if he doesn't like the way you make the bed, LET HIM DO IT HIMSELF shiiit. YOU don't want to leave him because your child is probably attached to him as much as you are too but this is not a fling thing, this is your man that you live with as a family, he has to get up and get something and if he doesn't like something he should do it himself. He has too much time in his hands not to correct stuff but talk shxt.