We went out several times, had an overnight trip, he emailed/IM'd constantly then just stopped.

It's been a week since I last heard from him. I see him online, know he's alive... Should I assume he's lost interest?

Should I say anything to him or just walk away? I'm so disappointed and frustrated... hate to obsess but it's just so bizarre that he'd be so engaged with me and then vanish.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry I think he used you.

Chalk it down to experience. If you learn from it and move on it wasn't a waste. Its much easier to walk away if things never got physical.

If a guy is interested, he will find a way to make contact, trust me, that's what we do.

What Guys Said 1

• ouch that sucks maybe he lost your number

What Girls Said 3

• That is a little odd...I have to ask, though, on this overnight trip, did you have sex? If so, that might be your answer.

However, before jumping to conclusions, maybe just send him a quick email, text, or phone call and if he doesn't respond, then you'll know.

• had sex... think that's it?

• Unfortunately, yes. What a douche. Well, hopefully you enjoyed it. I'm sorry...don't feel bad. He's a lame-o for not being upfront.

• I had a guy do this to me as well not too long ago. I think they must just lose interest... who knows why? They could at least pipe up and be forward enough to let the other party know... just my opinion.

• he probably lost interest or is dating other girls right now