She keeps replying to texts with short answers?

I know this is insecure but its really bothering me. Me and this have "hanging out" for the last 7-9 months. We've gone on 15+ dates, just being us and no one else. We've done all kinds of things together, ranging from going to breakfast to going to an Aquarium. She is usually quite receptive to everything and its never a struggle to talk to her. She has never not responded to a text or a call, and she is usually quite flirty while we are together in person.

The problem is, she is like a different person in person. Like I said she is very flirty and happy when we are together. She always tells me to call or text her after each date, and always says that she had a great time and should often suggest something for the next time we go out. Whenever I text her though.. she gives very short answers, and it has always been like this.Ill ask her how her day is going and she will respond "Good" and so I'm forced to either stop texting her, or try and continue to have a conversation. That's just one example, but that's usually what happens when I text her. Its gotten to the point where I only text her when I need something and sometimes when I just want to ask her out and can't call her.

Should I be worried about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should worry over it, some people just don't like or aren't good at texting. It's hard to have long and meaningful conversations over text, just calling is a lot better. It seems like she has fun and is pleasant with you in person, so that's a really good sign. I'd say just stick to texting her if she texts you or text if you want to tell or ask her something without calling. You guys are doing fine, best of luck : )

What Girls Said 4

• No. Some people actually prefer face to face interaction than texting, ya know.

Remember when we actually had to call someone, talk to someone? Haha. Or maybe you don't.

I would be worried if she was more of a texter and then hardly ever said anything in person (I've known people like that).

When you two stop actually going out and doing stuff, when she no longer suggests something for the next time, then I'd be worried.

• She likes to know you'll text her, but probably doesn't like to text much herself. Nothing to worry about, just her personality. :)

• I would not be worried about that at all, maybe she likes interaction in person than talking like texting. maybe she that is the way she is like texting short messages.

• I wouldn't worry at all. If she tells you to text don't worry. Some people just are not into texting. I personally love texting. I would never tell a guy to text or call if I didn't mean it. Try calling more...

What Guys Said 0