Who to hang out with on Valentine's day?

What do I do when I want to see if I can hang out with my guy friend (whom I 'like' and he knows that already) on Valentine's Day? And the problem is, Valentine's Day is also my brothers birthday. I don't think I'll be able to get away from my family for a while either because of it, but you never know.

And the other problem is, my guy friend might have to work on Valentine's day anyways, so I don't know if I'll even be able to. I haven't hung out with him in over 3 months... Main reason for wanting to hang out with him is because he's been more and more flirty with me lately ever since around Christmas. But lately has been really distant after I told him I missed him. Claims it's because of work, but I don't think it is.

So please, if anyone can help me out here, that'd be really great! Thanks!

Oh, and if anyone has ideas on how I could ask him about hanging out on Valentine's day, that'd also be really appreciated! Considering I'm really shy most of the time and he knows, lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Go ahead and make the mos of it ad hangout with friends.