How do girls act after saying no to a date?

Alright I've known this girl for a couple of months. We have become study buddies and are getting a little closer after every passing week. She asks me to come over at night to work on homework together. She has introduced me to her friends. We always have a good time when we are in class together or studying. Now I am starting to develop more feeling toward her. I want to ask her out on a date but what is holding me back is if she says no. Once she says no, do all of the things I use to enjoy just get thrown away? To be more specific if she says no does that mean that she won't want to be my friend i.e. still study together or even sit by me in class?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, be optimistic man! She obviously has a good time with you, or else she wouldn't introduce you to her friends and want you to come over to study. Have a bit more faith in yourself :D

Second, if on the off chance she does say no, the only way that would really happen is if you or her or both of you make it awkward. It doesn't have to be like that. If when you ask her she says no, then talk to her and make sure everything will be fine between the two of you. It might be a bit weird, but try to make an effort to stay comfortable and not uneasy around her.

I really don't think you'll need any of that advice anyway, I think she'll say yes :)

What Girls Said 1

• u should prob jsut go for it and ask her out if she does say no then it all depends on both your personalities. some people think situations are awkward therefore making them awkward so either she will be happy jsut staying friends or she will be weirded out thinking its awkward to keep talking to u. it really depends on the girl

What Guys Said 1

• I say do it! if she asks you to come over she is actually interested. when you do home work does she get close to you? try and read her body language it is very easy to see when a girl likes you. Worst she can say is no. Just be confident and you will be good!