How do I know if it's a date or were just hanging out as friends?

And if its date do guys pay more everything.usually they do but that's because there different.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's stereotypical that the guy is supposed to pay for the date, but that's not always true. Very many independent women pay their own way, just to show that they are, in fact, independent. At the same token, guys can also pay for everything when just hanging out. It's just being nice.

Now, as far as whether or not it's a date, I would say it has more to do with the feelings involved and the type of thing you're doing on this "date". For example, if you both go to the bar a lot, and he asks you if you want to go to the bar for a few drinks, most likely it's just hanging out as friends, because that is a place you relate to with other friends. But even then it really depends on the type of mood the both of you set for the event.

I wouldn't be too worried about it. Just continue going out to different places, just the two of you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Where are you guys going and how did he ask you to go there? Also what do you mean this is different?

• I asked him if he had watch a movie and he said no, and then I said I wanted to go watch it, and he said "we should go watch it " and I said yeah. But I have never hang out with him I met him him at a party and we madeout the whole night

• really good question, sometimes it's hard to tell.

but if you guys aren't really close friends, hanging out one on one is usually a date, esp if he ends up paying