Have you ever just wanted to go up to someone you found attractive and kiss them?

ive had this feeling. ya know. just taking them close to you and just passionately kissing them. problem is, its not only impractical but its also unrealistic. so what can I do about this

just start passionately*

Most Helpful Girl

• lol sometimes. lust is human nature :)

What Girls Said 3

• I've thought about this, too! Although I would never actually do it ha ha it'd probably be more acceptable if it was someone you already knew and were crushing on each other. That might go a lot smoother. Or not! Too bad, right? That'd be super cute if you did it and ended up together =]

• If the girl gives you hints that she likes you then just do it me thinks!

I'd absolutely love it if any guy I liked did this... It's mad and sweet! good luck :)xx

• yes, I get that feeling and then I think about it and its like - what if he has a girlfriend? what if he has herpes? lol

What Guys Said 3

• Only if it is my girlfriend/wife...

• You could do what I do and spend the day fantasizing about hugging and kissing them. (Sigh.)

Or just ask them out.

• It's possible, I've seen it work, you don't even need to say anything, just have good eye contact, determine that they like you back, and just go for it!, life is all about taking chances, who knows where it will lead!