How to get rid of a creepy texter?

This guy in my grade texts me every day! I get so sick of it. I talk to him during school sometimes, and he texts me then too! It's obvious he likes me, but I don't like him that way. And if I don't reply the first time or in the first 10 mins of him sending a reply, he sends a duplicate. If I don't answer a part of the previous text, he sends another duplicate of that one! He won't stop and I get so annoyed and I'm starting to get creeped out. He even sends me texts when I'm in bed. I woke up to one last night! I don't reply that much anymore, hoping he gets the hint that I don't want to talk to him. But I don't think he's getting it :( He sent 3 texts to me yesterday, saying I was going to watch a movie with him and his friend later. I replied to the last one saying I was busy helping my mom. He said 'Oh that sux. Wana go to town w us?' I said I was going to the game later and he wrote back 'wldnt a movie be better?' I told him I already said I was going to the game with some friends. Then later he came up to the game :( Any tips on how to get him to stop? I'm really desparate for any help!

Most Helpful Girl

• First don't respond at all. Then tell him to knock it off. Then tell him to knock it off or you will call the cops. Then call the cops. Don't ever make threats you won't follow through with. And yeah, I've dealt with a couple of guys like this. You just have to keep pushing until they realize that you really mean it. Hopefully for you it will be before the cops, but if it isn't you just have to keep going. You can't let whatever weird role some dude has assigned to you rule your life at all. And don't worry about being liked by everyone. If there are people who want to sleep with you who can't, then this will never happen.

What Guys Said 1

• Thats why you should never give your number to someone that could seem creepy. Anyway there should be some kind of blocking feature on your cell phone to block texts from certain phone numbers, do some research on your model and check if it has one, if not then change ur number and reload your address book. The other opinions are worth as shot as well.

What Girls Said 4

• You are going to have to just tell him that you are not interested I feel if you try to sugar coat it by blowing him off like you are doing he feels there is still a chance. If you weren't in high school I would tell you to tell him you are talking to someone else. So good luck but just be honest

• Tell him really nicly that you only have a limited amout of texts, so to please not text as much because your mom got mad last month. or something on those lines. lol that's what I do

• diding it nicely in my way is just to ignore him. don't do anything that leads him on anymore. at school don't talk to him, if he talks to you show no interest but respond anyway. just flat out don't respond to his texts. I think it's the best way to make him get the concept of 'go away'. or you could tell him flat out how your feeling or treat him the same but show no sign of interest (this usually doesn't work, just trying to give you an idea). hope this helps :-)

• Just tell him straight out that you don't want to talk to him because he's freaking you out and annoying you. If you give him hints and he's not getting it, then you just got to tell him straight out or he'll never leave you alone. Seriously that's harassment and that's against the law.